Obama 2013

Obama 2013
Randslide
Loading...

Friday, August 27, 2010

Tea Partier's Warning-Filled Guide to D.C. | The Atlantic Wire

Tea Partier's Warning-Filled Guide to D.C. | The Atlantic Wire

Except you are incompetent and/or liar. I tell people they can go anywhere on the Red Line up to Shady Grove, Maryland for instance. I don't see that on your map. That's most of NW DC.

And I know Laura Olin and Max Fisher, that, like Maddow and Matthews, and perplexingly Eugene Robinson (maybe he sings for his suppers at Ben's Chili Bowl whenever all white MSNBC needs a black face to chime in) you thought those black people you saw coming in and out of the grand homes in Crestwood, 16th Street Heights, Colonial Village, and Shepherd's Park (all west of 14th street and in my broadly drawn safer zone) are the help. But they aren't, they are the homeowners.

I think you may have been confused because some of their kids go to Sidwell Friends, and so are not among the black kids you herd up to sell to the educrat unions for campaign contributions for Democratic candidates. I am sure your work in the slave trade is fascinating but you must really develop broader interests.

You owe me an apology and a retraction, publicly.