Obama 2013

Obama 2013
Randslide
Loading...

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Salman Rushdie and me: I wrote a blog and all I got was this lousy fatwa


               Salman Rushdie and me: Television in Eritrea, following MSNBC's Rachel Maddow's lead (the followed her error of saying I am from Maine) are covering my Visitor's Guide to DC for tea partiers attending Glenn Beck's and other rallies (which didn't mention race, but advised people to not wander the areas off the yellow and green lines without a guide like me from DC): www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpneNiYVk7A&feature=share



Do they like or dislike my blog?  If you speak Arabic I would dearly love an English language translation/transcription.


I only learned of this coverage from Google Alerts:


Eritrea Political Commentary Arabic 08 November 2010
... who offers a few kindly tips for people who may be visiting Washington for the first time: But D.C. is a scary place, Maine tea partier Bruce Majors...
wn.com/Eritrea__Political_commentary_Arabic__08_Novemb...