Just like the VA!

Just like the VA!
Teach life saving procedures
Loading...

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

This is one of the areas I told Beck tourists not to go to

One Stabbing Suspect Held, Two Released: Judge finds probable cause, issues varying release conditions after defense lawyers grill MPD detective: News section: Metro Weekly


Apparently that was racist.


Maybe I should have just told gay tea partiers not to go there and that would have been ok?


I have had kids in a park randomly throw a rock at my car near here and do over a $1,000 worth of damage.


A few weeks after Arlington, Virginia white flight resident Eeugene Robinson and lily white Manhattan resident Rachel Maddow smeared me on MSNBC for denying Beck rallies access to Ben's Chili Bowl near this location, there was a noon time drive by shooting aimed at a funeral procession here.